This provides all the information you need to know about making payments, using tags and other related information.
- The club has the facility for EFTPOS and credit card transactions as well as cash and cheque payments.
- We can accept these for payments of all memberships, entry fees, subscriptions, light money, or bar purchases.
- Credit card payments can be accepted by phone by the club administrator during office hours.
- Please pay all entry fees should be paid in advance of the tournament/interclub etc.
- You can load light money credit on your account using 'Payment Express' once you have logged in. This will instantly update your balance. You will require credit to play a visitor.
- To make an online payment for memberships, Interclub or tournaments please use the the Online Payment page.
Crediting accounts for Pay 4 Play and Visitors
Unless you are a paid-up Senior Open Member or Junior Open Member, you will need to credit your account in order to book and play on the courts.
This can be arranged by payment to the Club Administrator in advance or by loading via Payment Express from the club's website (note you must be logged in)
Please do not expect “instant” loading of time onto your tag by club officials and keep your own check of your available credit (refer to the computer screen). Option 1 will give you a breakdown of your expenditure for light money and usage. We encourage you to use the online payment option when you are logged in and this will instantly credit your account.
To play visitors or to use the court as practice sessions, every member must have credit available.